Wedgewood Houston, sometimes referred to as "We-Ho," is one of our favorite newer neighborhoods. For those who have just moved to Nashville or are considering the move, we hope you'll take the time to enjoy this area full of artists, musicians, and other creatives.
Some of Our Favorite We-Ho Spots:
- Smokin' Thighs - You're likely to run into our team during lunch time at this restaurant. Smoked chicken and moonshine. Need we say more?
- Bastion - A great spot for a refreshing cocktail at the bar (order the nachos while you're there) or for an intimate chef's tour dining experience with your loved one.
- Gabby's Burgers & Fries - One of Nashville's best burgers, serving grass-fed beef and housemade sweet potato fries. You should probably order one of their milkshakes while you're there.
- Santa's Pub - The ultimate neighborhood dive bar. Santa’s has cold beer starting at $2 and karaoke every night starting at 7 p.m. (9 p.m. on Sundays). Don't forget to bring your cash (cards not accepted)!
- Houston Station - One of the city's coolest event venues. Built in 1885, it is one of Nashville’s most inspiring event spaces with its exquisite masonry and incredible acoustics.
- Fort Houston - The collaborative community for local creators. The studio is fully equipped with woodworking facilities, a printmaking studio, a darkroom and digital printing.